Aesthetic Vein Procedures
Aesthetic vein procedures can help improve both your confidence and the appearance of your skin. North Carolina Surgery uses the latest in noninvasive laser treatments to reduce or eliminate discoloration and swelling caused by conditions like spider veins, rosacea and birth marks. At Rex Surgical Specialists, we use the most current technology, offer convenient, safe and personalized care, and we tailor treatment to your specific needs.
Our highly trained professionals specialize in laser treatment of the following conditions:
- Spider veins on the face and legs
- Rosacea - redness and swelling in the face
- Cherry and spider angiomas - small growths formed by blood vessels
- Port wine stains - reddish birth marks
- Venous lake - dark blue or violet lesions on the face or ears
- Hemangiomas - a buildup of blood vessels causing red or purplish lesions
- Neovascularization - excessive blood cells similar to angiomas
- Telangiectasia - small, dilated blood vessels at the skin's surface
- Phlebitis - vein swelling due to blood clots
North Carolina Surgery uses the newest technology in vein aesthetics. We use the Gemini Laser by IRIDEX Corporation. This laser can be used on small or large areas, and it cuts treatment times dramatically. Not only is it cutting edge, but it come with low risks and is made by a company that has been in the industry for more than two decades.